06-03-2019, 10:19 PM   #4
Kokanator135
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: seeking m240i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynx_Rufus View Post
Sweeet!!! Great looking ride and I'm so glad BMW made it right with you! I love the oyster interior - really livens up the interior and makes the car look so much more special. Meguiar's leather wipes will be your best friend. Takes any blue jean transfer right off - although I've only had it happen once with my wife's brand new jeans.

I hope you are enjoying yours as much as I am mine. I actually left work early today to take a spirited country drive and a beautiful day here in Ohio. Opportunity to insert a gratuitous picture of my EB baby...
Not gratuitous at all! Looks great! Glad to see Ohio has some good roads too. My experience is mostly limited to the dreary turnpike with my head on a swivel (or a squint in the distance for the inevitable state trooper or I-70, crossing to my old spot in Pittsburgh to either Indianapolis or Chicago.

Did have one weird dye transfer incident, off an old sweatshirt from target that'll never be in the car again, lol. Lexol is my friend..

Hope the performance center delivery lived up to the hype, and you got a good drive back too! Need some pics and a recap, my friend
Appreciate 0