07-18-2019, 04:43 PM   #491
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmyx6go View Post
It's not the hot dogs, it's the rollers they cook the dogs on in Coney Island. They've been seasoned for years and years. Nothing beats getting one from the source, cooked just right so when you bite into it, it squirts back at you.

10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 And here's Now_Rudi with commentary on the squirt.

True story - a friend of my dad loved the hot dogs you got from the guys on the street in the carts. It drove him crazy that when he made hot dogs home they never tasted the same. So he went out and bought a hot dog cart and put it in his back yard. Of course, they still didn't taste the same. He was so mad.
I remember back in San Diego when we use to go clubbing in TJ those hot dog carts were amazing! at least I think they were hot dogs
~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg
Appreciate 0