cmyx6go
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2022 X6///M Comp

Garage List
2019 X6 ///M  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by glennQNYC View Post
Well, I'm buying a new brand while I still have some from my previous inventory. In this case, I still have some Oscar Meyer Angus left, but bought some Nathan's to compare. The Nathan's is so underwhelming I might not make it through. It's really sad because the dogs you find at the original Nathan's in Coney Island are so much better. I wish they offered the same dogs in the supermarket.
When a dog loses I'm not buying them any longer.

Between these two, the winner was the Oscar Meyer Angus. Keep in mind the Hebrew National tied with the Oscar Meyer Angus last time.
It's not the hot dogs, it's the rollers they cook the dogs on in Coney Island. They've been seasoned for years and years. Nothing beats getting one from the source, cooked just right so when you bite into it, it squirts back at you.

10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 And here's Now_Rudi with commentary on the squirt.

True story - a friend of my dad loved the hot dogs you got from the guys on the street in the carts. It drove him crazy that when he made hot dogs home they never tasted the same. So he went out and bought a hot dog cart and put it in his back yard. Of course, they still didn't taste the same. He was so mad.