View Single Post
      02-08-2015, 09:05 PM   #53
Ryan@IND
United_States
Rep
Drives: ACR

Quote:
Originally Posted by quiksilver1029
Whoever said Mineral White was a match must have gotten lucky. I bought these IND painted reflectors off Mod Bargains because they've always given me great customer service, but apparently there is nothing they can do about IND's flawed paint. Not only was Mineral White the only color that has a $15 premium upcharge, but they don't match the paint AT ALL. I called to see what the deal was and we talked to IND and their excuse was that there is no actual way to replicate Mineral White. So the question I ask is why charge more for an inferior product? Very dissatisfed
We are very sorry to hear about your experience with our painted reflectors. Mineral white is a great color, but is a 3 stage paint. 3 stage paints depend on many variables to get an exact match and without the vehicle in-house it is nearly impossible to get 100%. We have noticed variance between vehicles and even panel to panel on the same vehicle. For instance, a few posts above yours is a Mineral White M235 with a good match. We charge the additional $15 as it is simply more expensive to paint a 3 stage.

We do try our best to alert our clients and vendors of this variance, but sadly we are not able to reach everyone. If you are interested, please send an email to support@ind-distribution.com. Our support manager can then reach out to **********s.