View Single Post
      03-15-2019, 11:06 AM   #102
M3GymNut
Major
Rep
Drives: 2021 M3Comp

Quote:
Originally Posted by CP911 View Post
No. You misunderstand. I do not feel entitled to anything. I'm the one with $75k-$100k to spend on a car and have certain criteria/desires out of the car before I feel like it's worth giving up that kind of money. If anything, BMW is the one feeling "entitled" if they want to build a cheaper car and think I will hand over all my hard-earned cash as if they are selling me a premium car built in a premium manufacturing environment (in terms of labor and materials cost). My comment about a discount was an analogy for the sake of making a point. If you didn't get that, well, I'd say it's hopeless having this discussion with you.
Do you really think that a company like BMW is going to go a less quality or cheap route because of a different plant? Yes it saves them money in other ways but not the way you're thinking. $hit Mexicans are probably the hardest working individuals I know. I think you'll be ok. I get what your saying and I did not misunderstand you. I think you're just coming off with the wrong mentality.
Appreciate 1