03-13-2019, 01:36 PM   #3
hwntime
Captain
Rep
Drives: F22 Raptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pointbreak View Post
hi guys!

Im still a huge e92 fanboy but the m235 is growing on me and it certainly is becoming the better option in Sweden price wise.

I live up north so I've only seen one m240 live in red,

how are the lines of the car and how much better is the drive compared to the 2 e92s I've owned ?

Pete
I came from an E92 335i so I can give you my perspective. As far as lines of the car, I don't think many cars come close to the E92; it's a classic that will not date. Till this day, every time I see a clean one I kind of regret selling mine. The F22 is more blocky and not sleek at all, I'd say it's more aggressive looking because of the front end and short butt. It is a bit tall too compared to many cars, not just the E92. What I've noticed with the F22 is road noise and overall fit and finish of the interior is not as tightly put together as my E92 was. Interior materials seems to be a little cheaper feeling than the E92 also. One thing that is very noticeable between the two cars is that the F22 is much more nimble and balanced. It's definitely a much more fun car to drive for sure. There are days I'm glad I switched but there are also the days that I really miss the E92. If I had an E90 I wouldn't feel this way but the E92 is such a beautiful car in my opinion.
Appreciate 0