11-27-2022, 12:08 PM   #857
BGM-M3COMP
The Ben Shapiro of this place. I never lose! LOL
Rep
Drives: 12 plaids on order

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by HerkHealer View Post
Suggest you look into the EV6 interior vs Tesla. Every single review I've watched said it's better. Maybe it's just advertising, who knows, but it sure seems intriguing. The GT version is also impressive on the power scale, if you're interested in that. We wont get the USA version until next year, but the initial reviews from Countries who currently have it are very impressive. Reviews consistently point out the EV6 is much quieter in the cabin vs the tesla. Again, i've never driven either this is just off reviews.

Said that, I would not buy a year #1 car ever. Too many bugs to work out.
No i know the EV6 has a "nicer" interior than my tesla. Tesla is about simplicity. They are kings at it. A formula that works.

Hell i think the EV6 interior looks better than my M3 interior. This isn't a battle of what interior is better or i wouldn't even get an EV, i would get the new C300 from MB. Now THAT is an insane interior.

Road/tire noise is much improved each year. I have driven a 2020 model 3. It is much louder than my 2022. Although i don't remember what tires were on the 2020.

It's not the perfect EV however it IS the perfect EV when you look at every aspect as a whole, for the price point. That's why people buy them and that's why they're number 1.