View Single Post
      11-26-2022, 07:22 PM   #851
HerkHealer
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: G30/M550

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGM-M3COMP View Post
The EV6 GT is very nice. The interior is crazy good. Just like a normal ICE car. However for me, i like to see which car checks most boxes and the tesla still has it beat. Especially when it comes to performance. While that isn't really a big deal for a commuter, it is really fun. If i wanted to just get a car with better styling or interior, i wouldn't even buy an EV then, might as well get a regular ICE car to commute with. But i wanted an EV to commute. And i can never go back to an ICE daily. EV's are so good when you work out your charging situation, commute routes etc, it is so good.

The last SC i used for my model 3 was at a wawa. I literally plugged it in, went inside, got some snacks, played some lotto. After all that, waiting on line, paying, i go out and sit on my phone for about 6-8 minutes and before you know it it was 80% already. The charging wait times isn't that bad if you know how to manage your time. But i know some people want instantaneous results. We'll get there trust me.
Suggest you look into the EV6 interior vs Tesla. Every single review I've watched said it's better. Maybe it's just advertising, who knows, but it sure seems intriguing. The GT version is also impressive on the power scale, if you're interested in that. We wont get the USA version until next year, but the initial reviews from Countries who currently have it are very impressive. Reviews consistently point out the EV6 is much quieter in the cabin vs the tesla. Again, i've never driven either this is just off reviews.

Said that, I would not buy a year #1 car ever. Too many bugs to work out.

Last edited by HerkHealer; 11-26-2022 at 07:49 PM..
Appreciate 0