Rick.Null
Private
Rep
Drives: 2020 2 series

Quote:
Originally Posted by harma24 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcoZandrini View Post
My COVID food? Ayinger Celebrator doppelboch bier!
All I understood was double boch beer. And I'm all for it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by XutvJet View Post
We just eat at the restaurant and live on the wild side.
Please no, not right now. Take-out to support local businesses absolutely, but there's no need to be hanging out in restaurants with your mask off with a bunch of other people with their masks off. My wife works in an ED; I can't tell you how many people she sees who got COVID within a week of dining out at a restaurant. I design mechanical systems and I can tell you from experience that most restaurants / developers VE the crap out of what we design and go with the cheapest system with terrible ventilation and operators who have no clue how to operate the system as designed. I would not go anywhere near a restaurant without an N95, even if my life depended on it. And don't kid yourself; your life might depend on it if you decide to dine out right now.
Well seems like State Governors don't agree with your paranoia. Things are opening up everywhere. Must be the fortuitous post election timing.

Anyway, good for you.

Sportstick I love your protocols around dealing with take out food. I would say that getting latex gloves and keeping a box handy will make things easier by the way, when did you get a GT3? What year?
Appreciate 0