View Single Post
      01-24-2021, 09:48 AM   #4
Sportstick
Major General
Rep
Drives: '15 228i and '24 X3 sDrive30i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick.Null View Post
Get one of those folding crates for the boot, and stuff your food in it.

Pizza in the boot as well.
We do the same, but go even further. I have one of those heavier duty paper bags saved from a high end restaurant...glossy exterior and all. I hold the bag open by the rope handles out of the car window at their drive-through window for them to put their bag and my credit card inside. Don't want to contact the bag or card before I then have to touch all the stuff inside my car to drive. Food arrives home and my hands have not "gone viral". For pizza, I tear off two paper towels before leaving home, accept the pizza box with one piece of towel in each hand, and place in trunk (although I use my 3GT hatchback for this). For take-out where you go inside to get it, have them drop it in your bag, put your bag in the folding crate, and you carry the folding crate to your kitchen. No cross contamination anywhere along the way!
2015 228i 6MT/Track Handling/Tech/Cold/Premium/Lighting/Driver Assistance/KCDesign Strut Brace/M2 LCAs/Rogue SSK/BBS SR/PS4S/ER Chargepipe/AA Intercooler/Dinan Shockware/MPerformance Spoiler/Black Grilles/Xpel Ultimate PPF & Prime XR+ Tint/Adam's Ceramic/no CDV
2024 X3 sDrive30i/MSport/Premium/Dynamic Handling/Shadowline/Parking/Xpel Prime XR Plus/Weathertech Cargo Liner
Appreciate 0