View Single Post
      11-14-2021, 09:54 PM   #1
BillG2A
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 M240 6spd.

Anyone interested in SCCA track night events for 2022?

Anyone interested in coordinating attending SCCA
TrackNight next year in NC, SC, GA or TN?

These are One day/evening HPDE events with Three 20 minute run sessions on ~ 20 race courses around US. March to October with Novice , intermediate and advanced run groups. Here is the 2021 Link: https://www.tracknightinamerica.com/events

Since the late 80's I have attended HPDE around the US and these are among the safest and most moderately priced events
I attended three at AMP in Dawsonville GA during 2021 My sons also drove they were well organized, safe and fun. They offer an enthusiast alternative practice time since are scheduled mid week. From 1:30 to 7:00. Price is $165 - $195 per event. That is excellent for an hour of track time. There is a discount for SCCA members.

For us there are 5 regional tracks which include: Road Atlanta , Atlanta Motorsports park (amp) , Memphis international , Kershaw SC and Charlotte motor speedway infield course.

SCCA won't publish a 2022 schedule until 2022 but
I expect it to resemble 2021 and a few of us could coordinate meetups I will also be attending other events around the south if interested. I am in Atlanta area
Appreciate 0