Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: '17 BMW M240i

Garage List
2017 BMW M240i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjv19 View Post
Do you think it would still fit even if I'm running hr springs? (They give a 1.5-2" drop)
Hard to tell... I was unaware that the H&Rs lowered it by that much compared to Dinan. You may need to do a slight fender roll on the fronts or maybe get the 3 deg of camber as you mentioned (Maybe someone with H&R springs can chime in). The Vorshlag website states a "2.5deg of additional camber" over stock. I dont think stock suspension is camber adjustable, or if it is, it's probably very small. So you're looking at 2.5 deg max with the camber plates.

If you want to get into the 3 deg range, you're going to probably need a few more modifications. A popular one is the F8X M3/M4 LCA & TS upgrade, which I plan to do soon. Much material about that can be found on both 2 series and 3 series forums.

FYI, getting into the 3 deg range will seriously eat up your tires if you're going to do mostly street driving. I would recommend like 2.2~2.3 max for everyday driving, even then you may see uneven wear pretty quickly.
Appreciate 1
MVBUILT30.00