04-22-2016, 07:53 PM   #1
PDU
Private
Rep
Drives: M235i

PDU F22 Carbon Fiber/FRP Front Lip & Side Extensions // Group Buy Details

Hey guys,

(Updated 4/30/16)
I've updated the original post since I've received a few PM's asking about a potential GB.

Our F22 front & side lip extensions will be available in either 2x2 Carbon Fiber (CFRP/Vacuum Infused/UV coated) or unpainted FRP, both options ensure a lightweight yet durable finish.

If you want to participate in the GB send an email to sales@performancedesignunlimited.

Min 5 = 5% Discount
6-9 = 10% Discount
10+ = 15% Discount

In order for a group discount to be in effect a minimum of 5 orders must be reached.

Once the minimum 5 people commit to purchase they will receive PayPal invoices that reflect the current discount percentage. Anything above 5 orders and everyone participating receives a healthy 10% discount. 10+ orders and everyone receives an even better 15% discount.

GB orders must be locked in by 11:59 pm on 15 May. Shipping for this GB order begins 15 June.

If you received a 5% discount and we end at the 10% or 15% discount rate you will be refunded the difference via PayPal.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Email: sales@performancedesignunlimited.com

FRP Front Spoiler/Side extensions color matched Alpine White.

No updated pics right now since the car is getting ready for BimmerFest, we'll update this thread as soon as we do though. Make sure you stop by booth #44 and say hi if your attending!

Last edited by PDU; 04-30-2016 at 01:54 PM..
Appreciate 1