04-28-2014, 05:31 PM   #6
brhon
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 M235i Xdrive MW

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattu View Post
Personally, I wouldn't touch anything over invoice before incentives for a demo car with $5K+ miles. With it being MSport though, I suppose it's not surprising they are just offering $2K off MSRP.
If you can wait 8 weeks for build/transport and they don't want to make a deal, just order one. I'm sure there are plenty dealers willing to order it at $1500-2000 over invoice before incentives (which is less than what your dealer is asking for that MSport demo), because I seriously doubt many are mowing through their 328GT allocations.
Hey Matt-the dealer just called me back this afternoon. There is some BMW money going back to the dealer on that EB demo unit. They dropped to 48k, the dealer I bought my wife's x5 is also doing some searching for me and is going to get back to me on a unit he found in Naples. They are going to sell it to me $250 over invoice, waiting to get a final number on that, although I would need to wait for it to be transported or I would have to go pick it up. Thanks for your input.
Appreciate 0