06-13-2022, 11:31 AM   #16
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep
Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II

Quote:
Originally Posted by F87source View Post
I think this would actually disadvantage mercedes because they probably want more wind tunnel time that comes with third place. I think this is what will shake up the order now a days - who gets the most tunnel and CFD time.

The thing is redbull's DNF's were due to small issues like fuel pick up and fuel hoses (not including the fires from the mguk in the alpha tauri's), so not too bad. Ferrari are having major mechanical issues like turbos blowing so much more difficult to address. But it does seem like ferrari is just not a championship winning team with all their choke ups.
Ferrari struggled in a deep hole with Charlie's Ferrari PU ..
And I think he has a hole in his PU as well !
Huge blue smoke tail clouds are always bad news ...

Let's keep in mind that Charlie got 2 DNF's in 3 races !
I'm pretty sure , Charlie's PU was pushed beyond the reliability limits .
He pulled 4 poles in a row ! WOW ! That was really something ! But this means he had to run 4 races in the superfast QF setup !

The bad news is that Ferrari has to step back now , and turn the Ferrari ponies down to avoid that his prancing horse blows again , and that will make Charlie slower in QF and even more in the race pace !

Ferrari gambled on one horse , everything for Charlie's prancing horse was/is a big mistake !
Too bad !

On the other hand : Ferrari will come at Silverstone (as planned) with a new upgraded superfast Ferrari PU ..
The million dollar question is : Will it reach the finish line , or not ?

MAX said : I don't want to win it in a fight against a broken car ...
Further he was asked what he actually thinks about the Ferrari PU failures ..
He said : At Ferrari the 5H1T is real !

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 5
NYG10744.00
irunalot1518.00
DrFerry6728.50
M5Rick60145.00