jmwilson125
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 M235i

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryan_f22 View Post
they fit.. give um a shot.

I just put in fresh ebc yellows and got a squeaky set. First time, they sound like track pads. How long did it take for the coating to wear off and get quiet?
I did the recommended bed in for the yellows, which takes a while. There is an accelerated break in as well. It's something along the lines of light brake use for 500 miles, medium brake use for 200 miles, then 10 abs stops from 70mph -10mph. A decent amount of smoke came off the brakes, but they were good to go after that.

I forget the accelerated bed in procedure, but I think it can be done with a couple laps around the track.

Mine have been pretty good so far, they barely squeal at all. Sometimes under light braking in a parking lot.

And yeah, maybe I'll give them a try. Any wear components from Fcp is a huge advantage in my eyes. Did you see that they have the mperformance rotors now!

They are only listed as "fronts" is there a difference between fronts and rears? Or would you just buy 4 "fronts". I thought on our cars the rotors we're 340x30 front and rear. Unless you have upgraded to 370 in front.
Appreciate 0