View Single Post
      07-28-2014, 09:24 AM   #70
m1cism
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: BMW 228i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlad-Miami View Post
why the hell are you all referring to "status". I didn't say this word once in my OP. the guy replied with "status" just because he misunderstood what I meant and it started there.

omg, did i ever said WEALTHY people are retarded? maybe you are if you misunderstand every message? you gave me an opportunity? awww, thank you!!! i love how some random citizen like to claim country benefits like he ever participated in anything. all you did is you was lucky enough to be born here, NOTHING else. NO THI NG! totally nothing. nothing. just admit it. coutry is very good, but totally not because of you living in it. Not even mentioning that you are yourself an immigrant pretty much unless you are a NATIVE american, which I doubt. Isn't it so retarded of you to even say "WE gave you an opportunity"? I gave it to myself, all what I am, I have earned, not like you - just was lucky to be born here. so get lost.

P.S: this was extremely nice of you to offer me a better opportunity after 6 years in USA than you offered to yourself after entire life living here. really appreciated. (your opportunity is 228, mine is fully loaded M235). Thank you! THANK YOU! I am totally loving this car!
Haha, I find it so funny how you think that you are wealthier than me. How old are you? You are probably 30+ with no family or life what-so-ever. I am 22 and own 4 cars. A BMW 228, 535, MB E350, and a Honda Accord. I own 4 homes, 2 in Italy and 2 in USA. I only use this forum for my 2 series since my wife has the 5. I am certain that at 22 you had shit compared to me. So do not even start there.

Also I was not lucky to be born here, and I agree that I was an immigrant as well. However, I do not criticize others for having lesser models or lesser income. Everyone that succeeds in the U.S. had to work for it at some point. Do not taint our country by scowling at others. Learn to appreciate what others have before your own. Learn to love, peace.
Appreciate 0