View Single Post
      07-25-2014, 01:27 PM   #68
m1cism
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: BMW 228i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlad-Miami View Post
here is the thing, status is not your money dude, it's inside of you. status is what kind of person you are, status is recycling, caring for planet, not being distructive, but being creative. this is a next level of awareness, which some people are still very far from reaching. And i have never seen careless rich people, they are usually smart, educated and responsible (at least in usa). unfortunately in usa i also met a ridiculous amount of retarded immature people, very sad but a fact. they are 30 and they act like they are 16. this is why there are ghetto areas. you point is totally stupid. i bought M235i, because this is what I wanted to buy as my daily driver, has no relation to my ability to buy a ferarri and you didn't even inderstand the point, no surprise though. go ahead destroy your leased car, because it is not yours! good luck! thanks god there are not so many people like you, otherwise we would be still living in stone age or maybe even extincted already.
What you described as "status" is not even remotely close to the definition of someone's "status." That's their character. If you think that wealthy people in the USA are retarded, then you must be an inanimate moron. It ticks me off when people come to this country and criticize how people live their lives. Move away if you have a problem. You are here because we have given you opportunity to even purchase a BMW. Be grateful for the opportunity instead of criticizing the success of others.

On another note, it is a smart financial choice not to put too much effort to care for a leased car. A person leasing a car does not own the car, that is the definition of a lease. So have fun, its not yours!
Appreciate 0