Rep
Drives: 2018 230i MSport

Garage List
2018 BMW 230i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by paposalsa View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by lateapex'er View Post
I have an Active Autowerke axleback installed on my 228i M Sport. I think it's a great sounding exhaust, and a huge improvement over the annoyingly quiet stock exhaust. Perfect amount of sound, with little to no drone as this is a daily driver vehicle for me.
I took mine to the muffler shop and is missing the brackets that attaches to the hangars (rubber mounts). Luckily the guy made sure he had everything before cutting the tubing. If not I would it be SOL right now …

Could you take a pics of your hangers points? The passenger side is like a "L" type shape per the instructions that would attach with the bolts provided to the exhaust.

Waiting weeks for it and now I cannot get it install. Getting custom brackets is going to cost a pretty penny … if that is the case and I'm going to be freaking mad ...

Thanks
Sooo I ran into the same problem today trying to install the 240i midpipe on my 230i. The piping is the identical size and routing, but the mounting bracket to the left just behind the cat is different.... did you ever figure out a solution?
Attached Images

Appreciate 0