Dackelone
European Editor
Germany
Rep
Drives: N54 e82

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSups6 View Post
Looks like a hell of a lot of fun.

Weird question, you ever scared of getting your car messed up by migrants/refugees ? or are they no where near those driving areas.

Personally am on the fence about a M4 and Euro delivery, but last thing i want is to park my car and have it messed up. That and the safety of the lady, I'm half minded to just pick the car up and hammer it east.
The refugees are fairly peaceful bunch. They are housed in former US Bases or Bundeswehr Kasernes or bankrupt business like old former hotels or properties. And they are on foot or on a bicycle - they have to be back for their bed check at night... so they don't go too far.

Germany is so much safer than the states its ridiculous. For the 70 million Germans here, the polizei are only involved in something like 20 shootings per year. And of that only a handful of fatal shootings.

IF you are scared to come to Germany... you really ought to see a doctor. This place is very, very safe country.

From my understanding of the ED program... any damage that (might)occur to your car(curbed wheels, scratches, etc) will be fixed at the port of entry at one of BMW's PDI centers.

You are really missing out if you don't experience an European Delivery at least once in your lifetime.

Dackel
Appreciate 2
Doctor///M1792.00
F15GorDe261.00