View Single Post
      08-03-2022, 11:05 AM   #996
Donatello.
How's My Driving?
Rep
Drives: Hellcat & Miata

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGM-M3COMP View Post
I have a C7Z currently and i can admit it's not a supercar. It puts up supercar numbers for sure. I have destroyed lots of fast cars (no not like TX2K type of cars) with simple bolt ons. It is an insane street car off a roll. But it's not a supercar.

I actually debated a couple of years ago to get of the C7Z for a C6ZR because it's more raw but then i'd still be stuck with another manual and i do believe C7Z/ZR's look better than C6Z/ZR's. It just has better presence if you do equal cosmetic mods to both. So i just kept the C7Z.

The C8Z is going to be special but we just have to see what it can do when people get their hands on it.

But for GM to give us their version of a ferrari so to speak that MSRP's at 106k, regardless if people are marking it up, or you have to wait 3 years to get one, yada yada, is the best bang for buck ever in existence when you look at everything as a whole. And not just one stat.

If anything, enthusiasts that enjoy this type of car should be kissing GM's ass for making a car like this in this time. It could have been a lot worse.
Kissing their ass for jacking the starting price way up? Ha.
Kiss their ass for taking our tax dollars & not paying it back? Ha

Take off your blinders
Appreciate 0