View Single Post
      01-07-2014, 10:25 AM   #46
Fl0kje
Rep
Drives: 328i vert.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.barnes View Post
Love it in mineral grey, glad I picked that colour. The seats don't have the pull out leg support though like the 135i? Has that gone? The bit where the front of the seat slides forward to support up to your knees?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seagull View Post
No! This can't be can it? For me its one of the key defining features/must have's. The lumbar support, the side bolsters and the extendable leg supports are all on my list of musts.
Don't need to worry. As has been the case for ages, the regular seats have no thigh support (front sliding part) and the sport seats do.

'96 328i Convertible. facelift model. Cosmos Black. German spec. ///M front+rear bumper. Evo lip. M3 mesh. "Lux" sideskirts. electric+heated M3 mirrors. auto dimm rearview mirror. automatic climate control with UAC option. full OBC. lit ///M gearknob. full leather sports interior ft. “Lux”stitched+leathered doorcards+doorhandles. heated seats. leather armrest. ski-hatch+sack. rollover protection. fully automatic hood. passenger airbag. ACS+T. ///M airbag sport steering wheel. BMW EWSII Class 3 factory fitted alarm. 7.5/8.5x17 BBS RC041 splits with polished dish (summer)/18" e60 M5 (style 166) reps. (winter)....wow!

iDON iNDUSTRIES™
Appreciate 0