Rep
Drives: BMW 230I

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
Includes Mechanical Breakdown Warranty from MemberCare up until 81,000 miles

This is a great little car that packs a punch in a luxurious style. Driven by a sport but fuel efficient engine paired with a 6 speed manual and rear wheel drive, there is nothing else like this driving experience.

I have loved this car from the start and added a thing or two cosmetically and reliability wise. Real carbon fibre spoiler and antenna cap make for a great look on the white. Sequential turn signals blend in just right, along with blackout grills.

On the inside, upgraded software for the IDrive system for a more refined look and functionality. Weather-tech floor mats all around are a huge plus in this rainy state. Upgraded the shift knob to a slightly heavier metal one.

In the engine bay, upgraded charge pipe from FTP Motorsports to assure reliability over the stock plastic piece that has been known to crack and cause damage to the turbo system. Cat-less downpipe from Active Autowerke adds a great tone to the exhaust and allows for less strain on the turbo. Stock one is still on hand if this would be preferred. Tuned by BootMod3, allowing for 325hp and one heck of a thrill supplemented by the aforementioned upgrades. This tune allows me to reliably see 28-32mpg for city driving. Highway can get up to 38-42mpg.

Brand new set of Continentals were wrapped on the wheels about 3 months ago.

Oil and oil filter changes are done every 5K miles, instead of the recommended 10K for peace of mind. Maintenance is upheld by myself, following a more than thorough guide from a European shop.

Vin: WBA2F9C56HV635741
Miles: 40,000
Owners: 2
Transmission: 6 Speed Manual
Drive: Rear Wheel
Clean Title
Have more pictures and full vin decoded info available

Currently being financed

Attached Images

Last edited by Knhattingh; 10-10-2022 at 12:26 AM..
Appreciate 0