View Single Post
      09-10-2019, 05:22 PM   #11
Jeff@TopGearSolutions
United_States
Rep
Drives: C6 Z06, 09 335i, 10 335xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by F1wheels View Post
I wanted to ask if any of you guys experienced problems with just aftermarket bolt-ons? I have the Dinan 2 core IC, Dinan CAI, Berger Mtrsprt Charge-pipe,VRSF catted down-pipe and VF's Stage II Tune.
My car runs great up until about 6k rpms then it will stumble and sputter. I have already replaced the coil packs as I had a Fault Code indicating that one was bad, but that did not solve the problem.
It will almost seem to clear itself out if I keep my foot in it. But my AFR gauge is reading very lean at that point so I figure that the factory pump cannot supply enough fuel at the high-end of the rpm range. If I decide not to go to a Pure Turbo Stage II set-up any recommendations as to whether I should replace the lpfp in the tank or should I spend the money on either the XDI or go with the Port-injection set-up from Elite Fueling Solutions?? What I don't like about the Elite is the entire intake assembly has to be removed to install their manifold spacer with the built in fuel rail. I feel the XDI system is much simpler to install and they send you the flash file for the pump configuration.
Thanks,
David
You should post logs but how much power is the car making?
Appreciate 1
Amack101.00