10-04-2016, 07:08 PM   #21
B_Rice
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 6spd Estoril Blue M235i

Quote:
Originally Posted by suprem View Post
I discovered this forum after I decided to get an M240i this past summer. I came here hoping to find ideas for cosmetic mods that would give the car some cool but subtle style changes. I found that and more. It's been great.

Anywho, my car was delivered to my doorstep this past Saturday and I drove it for the first time today. I am completely blown away by how great it is. I'm no car expert at all and I'm coming from what I thought was a pretty cool Lexus 350 F Sport, but if there are people out there like me - people just looking for a fun car to drive to the gym, to the store, out to dinner, etc - you will have a blast in an M240. It's on another level. I'm truly impressed at how bad ass the car is and I suspect I will be getting a couple of speeding tickets over the next few months.

Also, if there's anyone debating the Mineral Grey color, it's so dope on the car. Photos do not do that color justice.

tl;dr - Incredible car with incredible feel, quick as a wink, roomie enough in back for average sized humans. And it seems to be a head turner. At least where I was driving it today.
Congrats and welcome to the forums!