AUSf22
Lieutenant Colonel
Australia
Rep
Drives: 2020 M2C HS & Ferrari Roma

Garage List
SOLD: F22 Front Lip/Sideskirts/MPE Exhaust

Hi All,

Second round of parts coming off my car.

- F22 Euro Division Front Lip (Lower section painted alpine white by north shore collision centre Artarmon). The lip does have a minor scratch that has been touched up with touchup paint. Used for 3 months and has all the mounting hardware required, even the 3M tape as I elected to use a secondary piece and not the one that it came with.

(SOLD)

- F22 Euro Division Carbon Sideskirts, used for approx 3 months also and has the holes pre-drilled for the next owner now.
(SOLD)

- BMW M Performance M235i Exhaust (EOI). This is an expression of interest if anyone is interested in buying the exhaust as I'll have to organise a shop to take it off, it has been on my car for 4 years +(30,000kms travelled) Comes with the original exhaust clamp.

(SOLD)

-BMW M performance exhaust tips (genuine)
(SOLD)
Attached Images

Last edited by AUSf22; 06-01-2020 at 09:24 PM..
Appreciate 0