06-02-2015, 06:57 PM   #44
2msport
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: '14 228 MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalDave View Post
Totally appreciate your posts, Charlie...just trying to pick your brain. Maybe you and Nick @ GSR can get together and test a GSR-tuned (or not) car and see if your system can detect it? Like I said...Nick has previously said that their tunes weren't detectable..just wonder if what they had their car go through was what you were referring to.

I agree..you pay to play..but investigation/knowledge helps you pick your power and strategy when modifying these things. Post Warranty, it's a different ballgame...its just us vs the Smog laws by state...but of course we want our cake and eat it too (warranty)

Being in SoCal, McKenna isn't that far so I'm watching with interest with all this mod stuff......
I second that! Get nick in there.

BTW Dave, I had a 428 GC sport line loaner the other day. I was VERY impressed. I thought it would handle like the 3 but it doesn't. It's better. More planted and firm and the interior has a more sporty feel. And the trunk! It's basically a hatch. Best looking hatch to date Ok thats all, I don't want to hijack this tread.
Appreciate 1