View Single Post
      02-21-2017, 08:03 PM   #10
Dylan86
Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: F15d msport, F22 m235i

No experience in this car, yet. But I can vouch on the PFC-08 pad, as being a great endurance pad, with a great operating range, and ability to swap back to factory pads without the need to swap rotors.

I ran the PFC-08's on 370mm 4 pot TT-RS Brembo fronts combined with Carbotech XP-10's on the rear and it was the best road track setup I've ever used.

I plan to do the same or similar on the M235i if not the Pagid's or Race Technologies LLC RE10's. All great pads, just some dialing in to be done when it comes to vehicle weight and distribution. For example, on the TT-RS setup, I had the 370mm rotor up front and RS6 335mm rear rotors. This rear rotor upgrade allowed me to run a pad with more initial "bite" to balance the "nose dive" effect from having a heavy duty brake system up front. If I ran the PFC-08's all around, I would probably run into the nose-dive effect again, as the front will absorb most of the inertia and take the grunt of the brake load. With a more aggressive pad in the rear, it moves the bias slightly rearward and helps alleviate that issue. Hope that makes sense?

The only $.02 I can apply at the moment, lol