01-01-2020, 04:13 PM   #9
giangi_m240i
Rep
Drives: 2018 BMW M240i

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEM-S4 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by pashad13 View Post
i know but on amazon, when looking at the listings and product photos, some listings show it on the left while others on the right, even though they are listing the exact same product for the same model vehicles.. ordered one in CF and will see if it fits
So I have the scoop on both my cars N55 F23 which is on the drivers side, and N20 F31 which is on passenger. Not sure what you meant by left or right assume looking head on but who knows. Anyway...

The fit is better on the F3x cars as the retaining plug can be used, F2x cars no. I don't know that either do a hell of a lot of good to be honest, but inexpensive and look kind of neat so why not. I wouldn't go through the brain damage of trying to retrofit or modify one if they don't have something for your car.

Eventuri has one too but at $300 or whatever not sure that's worth it, also not sure if they make one for your car.
For the AFE scoops there 2 part numbers, one for the left side and one for the right side. I recently ordered one for my m240i just to see if it fits. There both on amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/aFe-Power-Mag.../dp/B008PQSRV0
This is for bmws with intake on the passenger side.
Appreciate 1
Two4me25.50