Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 BMW 335i E90 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdpauly
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavyMetalRocker View Post
Unfortunately after seeing the car in person I have to say I think BMW had some visual design flaws. The body of the M235i is very lacking in contour. There is absolutely zero flare to the wheel arches. Which really surprised me since I've always considered that a BMW kind of tm. The body lines are very straight and dull. I was extremely surprised at how ugly/boring it was in person...
I am also very disappointed at the lack of fender flares on the 2-series.

The back looks disproportionately large and it makes the rear wheels look smaller than the front. The back simply doesn't not look as aggressive as the E88.

More and more I see the 2-series the more happy I become with my 135. Not really warming up to the 2 series... I mean why the hell did they make it bigger? Many of us bought a 1-series BECAUSE it was significantly smaller than the E9x chassis.

Now, the 2er is about 2 inches shorter than the 4er. What's the point of the 2-series again?
Man I really couldn't agree more with everything you said!
2007 335i e90 6mt | Motiv 750 XR8267 | RB PCV | JB4 G5 | MHD Pump Flash | Walbro 255lph | VRSF CP & Tial BOV | NGK Plugs | Custom Side Exhaust | CxRacing FMIC | Spec 2+ & SSMFW | StopTech Drilled/Slotted Rotors | Hawk Performance Pads | DEFIV Lockdown kit | Mtec V3 | Apex PS7s | 35/15% Llumar ceramic
Appreciate 0