Rep
Drives: BMW M240i XDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. F22 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by tgmsocal View Post
Quote:
Looking to run a more aggressive summer setup next season and trying to understand if 255's all around is achievable without camber plates up front.

I will be having a set of wheels built so have full flexibility over offsets and widths.

Car is xDrive on KW DDCs, Dinan F&R roll-bars, and VAC Motorsport thrust arms. Front strut to tire clearance on stock wheels w/ 225 PS4s = ~17mm. Prefer not to use spacers.

Are 255s on 19x8.5 ET35 achievable/ the way to go without camber plates? Thanks all.

Did you ever get an answer or try this? Curious if it worked/works.
Never got a response. Will be ordering my wheels soon, probably going with ET38 all the way around just to be safe and will buy single tires in the spring and test fit 245s vs 255s
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tgmsocal View Post
Quote:
Looking to run a more aggressive summer setup next season and trying to understand if 255's all around is achievable without camber plates up front.

I will be having a set of wheels built so have full flexibility over offsets and widths.

Car is xDrive on KW DDCs, Dinan F&R roll-bars, and VAC Motorsport thrust arms. Front strut to tire clearance on stock wheels w/ 225 PS4s = ~17mm. Prefer not to use spacers.

Are 255s on 19x8.5 ET35 achievable/ the way to go without camber plates? Thanks all.

[img]https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/...ddb66e37_b.jpg[/img]
Did you ever get an answer or try this? Curious if it worked/works.
Never got a response. Will be ordering my wheels soon, probably going with ET38 all the way around just to be safe and will buy single tires in the spring and test fit 245s vs 255s

Running 245/35/18 square on my x drive m240i let me know if 255 works out for you
Appreciate 0