04-07-2018, 02:36 PM   #24
Tyresian
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 230xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golfman18 View Post
I went through the same thing, since I have a 2018.

I ordered the 4 piece set (left/right door handles, console, center dash) from sunmotorsbmwparts on eBay. They have the best price (and Brian is very responsive), and the 4 piece set they sent fit my 2018 M240ix. His photo on eBay shows the old dashboard, but he changed his eBay listing to reflect that it's a 4 piece set.

If you scroll up on this page, you'll see that CP11 has the new dash with the CF kit.

Even the photos you'll find on BMW's site show the old dash, which was a 5 piece set. Wherever you buy the set, confirm that it's 4 pieces and will fit the 2-series LCI dashboard.

It's confusing, I know.
Thanks for the reply. Yeah I'll just have to reach out to which ever seller I'd work with. I prefer having dry carbon for the large middle dash piece, not a huge fan of alcantara especially having 3 dogs, it just attracts dust and fur. Biggest reason I even want the carbon fiber is to cut down on the reflections from the trim. My aluminum hex trim in my 335 is too right and on a bright day reflects on to the windows and windshield.
Appreciate 0