05-13-2016, 02:33 PM   #99
Viffermike
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: '18 black-n-blue 718 Cayman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mywifes335 View Post
I also work downtown. I was "scared" out of moving there by the realtor. Do you recommend any townhouses for purchase downtown?

Cool. Coming from the East Coast and having worked out of LA for long stints, the whole money on the sleeve and attitude is what repels ME from making friends. I have a handful of people I hang out with but they're all transplants. You sound like a down-to-earth dude though. It's rare in Uptown. Douchebaggery is rampant. A lot of overgrown fratboys with drinking issues. I got no problems with fraternities, but that was college. These are like late 20s to late 30s dudes acting like its rush week...all while fronting like they're millionaires. Too funny.
Thanks, man. I'm a transplant, too (grew up that way: military brat), but been here 25 years now so I know the city. Probably too well in spots -- one gets jaded, LOL ...

Send me a PM; I'll give you some ideas re: downtown real estate. It's not easy with a good ride, but it can be done. All depends on what else you prioritize!
Appreciate 0