Rep
Drives: 2015 228i THP M-Sport Tech Lig

Garage List
2015 BMW 228I  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace604 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by simoneves View Post
So today I took off the Dinantronics, broke out the laptop, and did the BM3 OTS Stage 1 flash. It was super easy. I've only done about five miles but I can already tell it's much smoother. Arguably not quite as exciting a kick in the pants when the boost comes in but it comes in just as much. The top end feels smoother and the high-gear pull is just as strong. It's probably a side-grade on paper, but the smoothness is definitely an improvement. More when I've done some more miles.
Please keep us updated. Deciding on whether to go with BM3 or JB4.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace604 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by simoneves View Post
So today I took off the Dinantronics, broke out the laptop, and did the BM3 OTS Stage 1 flash. It was super easy. I've only done about five miles but I can already tell it's much smoother. Arguably not quite as exciting a kick in the pants when the boost comes in but it comes in just as much. The top end feels smoother and the high-gear pull is just as strong. It's probably a side-grade on paper, but the smoothness is definitely an improvement. More when I've done some more miles.
Please keep us updated. Deciding on whether to go with BM3 or JB4.

Did you end up pulling the trigger on either? I just ordered an injen intake, and I'm trying to decide on a time as well.
Appreciate 0