View Single Post
      11-25-2020, 12:29 PM   #55
jliuod
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 21' M440I

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrazVT View Post
Crazy that we're not on the same boat considering the similar time frame! We've purchased 3 BMWs from BMW of Fremont in the past (dad's 09 335i plus my cars). But I went through East Bay BMW this time since we live in San Ramon. Plus they gave my dad a good deal on his 2020 X3 and the sales guy seems to be pretty chill.

But always had good experiences with Fremont.

*sigh* been waiting since July so the last couple of days are always tough lol.

I ordered mine in 9/13 and was surprised Fremont BMW has an allocation. Received a production number right a way. But my production date was not until the 44th week. Once in production it went pretty fast.

As far as Fremont BMW I am happy with them so far except they kept telling me they couldn't get the no cost black kidney grill. I will have to work with them on that once the car arrives.

I traded in my 2019 S5. Took a hit as I knew I would. The purchase price on the M240i is ok. With the incentives I will have to finance it. I also have the USAA discount $2k I plan to use. With the USAA incentive I will have to forego the $1k discount. But I will still come out $1k more on the discount.

I am looking forward to it. Probably in another week and a half.
Appreciate 0