01-08-2021, 07:54 AM   #1
228i_valencia
FakeM2
Germany
Rep
Drives: BMW 228i

228i_valencia widebody F22 "2M" Project

Hey guys,
I just wanted to show you what i did to my 2014 228i non-m.
But at first let me show you what the car looked like when i got it and how it looks now.

I'm not a professional mechanic, bodyworker, painter or something that has to do with cars.
This is my first car ever and i own it for about 3 years now. I'm really proud how far i've come with it. Without a own workspace/garage. 😅

The next step is to find someone who's willing to sponsor/help me to get a N55 that i can swap into my car. I dont really think a could afford such a swap, but i want to take the car to another level.

1.The first step was to get some M-package bumpers mounted with my first custom build diffuser.

Front bumper with carbon splitter:

Rear bumper with custom diffuser and M2 exhaust:

2. Next step to get the M2 oem exhaust a bit quiter because of german laws.
I bought a used, already poorly modified one.

3. selfmade rollcage

4. retrofitted the LED headlights

5. bought another front bumper and a M2C front bumper to weld the lower inlets into mine.

6. M-Performance BBK

7. build my final diffuser for the car. Just took a M2 rear bumper and cut out the lower part with the mounting system. Welded this into a oem M235i diffuser and now i can mount M2 diffusers to my F22

8. M4 GTS rear wing (replica)

9. M4 strut brace. had to get also some upper strut plates (dont know the english word) and had to cut some bigger threads into it because my F22 got only 3 mounting holes. but this was just temporary. also i had to recreat the front mounting brakets, because i bought a broken carbon strut brace to save some money.

10. camper plates for the front and some new racing springs by KW for my KW V2 coilovers

11. front widebody with M2 fenders

12. build myself some fangs for the front bumper, but a have to skin them with carbon in the near future.

13. replaced the white headliner with a black one trough the passenger door

14. rear widebody with some nice 20" Rotiform SIX Forged

15. sideskirt extensions also build by myself. had 2 different designs to choose from.

Last edited by 228i_valencia; 01-09-2021 at 04:32 AM..
Appreciate 9
happyjack1657.00
msendit424.00
BrettKA7566.50
E46ZHP254.00
Resoelg244.00
M3_WC1040.00