BWbimmer
Captain
Germany
Rep
Drives: BMW F36, E36, E93

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacklinUSOB View Post
So I have my car in the shop as I write this and I just got off the phone with them. While they haven't reported any issues as far as rubbing goes, my foreman was concerned with the extension of the tie rod ends and that they are very close to the end of adjustment to compensate for all the toe these add.

My question is, has anyone here ran into any issues with their tie rods in conjuncture with this upgrade?

I have done some searching across the board and I can't seem to find anyone even hinting at their tie rod arms not successfully accommodating the excess toe compensation. Thanks in advance. (post is in another thread as well)

Edit: Called Turner Motorsport and spoke to Doug. He says they've installed these to countless cars and never had a problem getting it aligned, or had knowledge of problems related to tie rod ends reported later.
Have you got your stuff installed yet, I know it is already some time ago? I did a bit of research on the tie rod ends the ones from the G20 are 13mm longer, mabe they would help?