Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: F90 M5

Garage List
2105 BMW M235I  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by dradernh View Post
You're that guy sitting with a bunch of others in your chairs with drinks in your hands talking about the top speed you hit on the fastest straight, right?

You may feel that you go to the track quite a bit, and that's fine. The curious driver might inquire as to why another would take all that gear with him. Just a thought.

Whatever. Thanks for sharing.

I suspect it's cause he's the sort of driver that walks around borrowing everything else he should have brought with him. I mean, if you brought the OBD2 scanner with you, you're like ¾ of the way there, right!
lmao someone gets real touchy real fast huh. But you're right, if i wanna be fast at the track, ima just take my whole garage with me and set up like a full blown race team lmaoo.
But seriously man, tbh after I started taking my C7 to the track instead of the BMW the car just has so many less potential issues so i dont really need to take as much with me anymore
(Sold) M235I Dinan intake, Active Autowerke FMIC, meisterschaft, TCKline coilovers, NT01's, BMS Oil cooler valve, VRSF DP&CP, BM3,StopTech Trophy BBK, Corbeau FX1 Pro seats, AP bar, Bimmerworld V3 Wing, APR Front splitter, Seibon Vented CF Hood
399.8whp on 91oct
Hmu on Ig: @n55_shayan
Appreciate 0