View Single Post
      11-25-2021, 01:45 AM   #603
F87source
Major General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Bmw M2

This is the link for all the top speed charts in quali, sprint quali, and the race:
https://maxf1.net/en/2021-brazilian-...eed-advantage/

- Lewis was never the fastest one, near the top but never the fastest one.
- Max was always near the bottom of the top speeds.

[IMG]

Qualifying:
Sprint qualifying:
- Lewis was fastest at the speed trap and intermediate 1 locations. At the finish line norris was the fastest, and at intermediate 2 leclerc was the fastest.

- Max again near the bottom.

During the race:
Lewis was never the fastest. AT the espeed trap sainz was the fastest, at the finish line gasly was the fastest, at the intermediate 1 postition gasly was the fastest, and at intermediate 2 perez was the fastest.

- max was at the bottom again.

Now before we go bezerk on the data, we need to note a few things: sprint quali and the race is not fair to max because he was leading most of the time so no drs or slip stream. So qualifying is more accurate as you have drs on tap.

However this completely debunks the myth that lewis had some kind if "jet mode" speed. This simply was not true. What we also notice is max is consistently at the bottom in terms of slow speed, so this is a max and redbull problem - even yuki and pierre were faster than max so it's not really honda either...

So it turns out you guys are once again projecting, you say we only listen to toto (who you say is a lair) for data - well looks like you are listening to the misleading and lying horner who exaggerates mercedes' and their speed.

Again I am fact checking you guys, even though you say you have alot of "knowledge" in this sport you know what is right and what is wrong. Well again I am proving you wrong with data to support it.
EdM54064.50
Steeler2427.50
minn1914028.50