12-06-2018, 11:53 AM   #373
hwntime
Captain
Rep
Drives: F22 Raptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinhPT View Post
Thank you for showing me,

-Lighting > Door handle LED's while in reverse --> OK if the interior light is not manually turn off.

-Auto start stop function > Auto start stop function off by default --> not OK. I had coded "driving mode" settings default to “Eco pro”, is it conflict with "Auto start stop function"

One code I tried but failed:
Blinking turning light: set number of blinks to 5 instead of default 3 blinks during turn signalling.
In Bimmercode app, there is option to choose 1, 3 and 5, but, if I chosen 5 and return to code, it change to 1, that means, I can code 1 or 3 times for this function.
Anyone had the same issue?

Thanks,
M
I'm not sure with that but it could be the cause so try going back to default on the Driving Mode and recode Auto Start Stop Function by default.

I never drive in ECO unless I'm on the freeway. Giving up driving enjoyment to save 15-20 miles per fill up is not worth it to me. I tried driving strictly in ECO for a full tank and it gave me a whopping +18.2 miles so I basically saved $3. Not worth it! Why by a great driving car if you're only going to ECO it.
Appreciate 0