View Single Post
      11-23-2018, 06:04 PM   #12
dradernh
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2017 M240i

Quote:
Originally Posted by CO_Steve View Post
Not a track car, just street and a couple of AX every season. Not serious. The car always felt to me like the rear bar was way too small. Trying to maintain good street manners but don't want to severely unbalance the car.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HP Autosport View Post
The larger rear sway will have more roll stiffness and will constantly try to lift the inside rear tire off of the ground in a turn. If you are looking for more roll stiffness, it's best to use springs or add a larger front bar first.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowfax028 View Post
Would also like to upgrade the RSB while I'm at it.
The largest RSB I can find is a 20mm non adjustable
Just curious: why do you want a larger bar - how do you expect that it will improve your car?

When I had my build done, I made it clear that getting this tank to turn in was a principal objective of mine. My signature shows what I've done, and I was informed by the builder that if I wanted better turn-in a front sway bar was the next step - but at the price of some street comfort. I did ask about a rear bar. I don't remember the response - basically, it wasn't part of the conversation. FWIW, my focus is Mid-Ohio, a handling track.

Last edited by dradernh; 11-23-2018 at 06:11 PM..
Appreciate 0