04-02-2014, 12:56 PM   #23
darcivic00si
Save the manuals!
United_States
Rep
Drives: Lotus Evora S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voices View Post
I have placed an order for a mineral grey M235i, but I think I may change my order to mineral white. The problem is I haven't been able to see either colour in the flesh. Most dealers here in the UK have a black demo car. I saw estoril blue in the show room but not my two chosen colours.

Can any of the MW owners please post experiences and let me know how dirty the car gets? Are they easy to keep clean? I am coming from 3 black cars so definitely want something different.

I would really value some pictures showing the car when it hasn't been cleaned. I know it looks stunning when it's clean, but living in the UK means wet, dirty roads and I would appreciate pictures of your non clean mineral white cars. Anyone willing to put some pictures up for me? I'd really appreciate it

I need to make my mind up by the end of tomorrow, before my car goes into production.
I think the Mineral Grey sounds like the better choice given the wet and dirty roads here. I have an MG F30 335i and it looks way better when dirty than my previous non-metallic white 2012 A6 that I traded in. I could not be happier with the color. Even though my A6 was not metallic, I had a loaner car that was a Mineral White 1er and it looked very dirty after my 20 minute drive home from the dealership with roads that were only wet from the morning dew/frost.

However, for my M235i I chose black sapphire because it's been a while since I had a black car and also I already have an MG car that I am keeping.

I originally had Estoril Blue on order, but after seeing it in person at the dealer I quickly changed my order to black. I don't think the blue looked "mean" enough for me on the M235i, but I still think that color is great, too.

Either way, you can't go wrong. This car looks great in any color!! Let us know what you choose!!
Appreciate 0