Quote:
Originally Posted by OldCrow7xx View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcompact View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mason Hatcher View Post
Sorry, how were you "ripped off"?
I'm wondering that as well...
I bought a car that was promised in perfect working order and 2 hours later it was abundantly clear it is not in perfect working order.

Driving home 4 hours down interstate 95 with no right tail light was not exactly a positive situation to find yourself in after paying a dealer 26 thousand US dollars...right I mean wouldn't you expect the car to work properly immediately off their lot? After being assured repeatedly it passed every safety inspection with flying colors? You don't find that the slightest bit dishonest?

I'm not rich this car basically cost every penny I have and no it doesn't have a warranty!

When someone is asking about how much it's going to cost to fix a problem it's probably because they are going to have to write a personal check for the expenses not claim it under warranty. Car is at 57,000 miles and the warranty ended at 50,000 so all parts and labor now get added to purchase cost.
im not sure how it is in your state or if state even matters but here in CA u get a 30 day warrantee or 1500 miles to get anything fixed.