View Single Post
      12-13-2016, 08:37 PM   #12
fatumpsch
Private
Rep
Drives: 2016 BSM M2, 6MT, exec

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballinisahabit View Post
Honestly the difference was huge...I was taken aback the first time I took her for a drive after the switch (in a good way). It felt weird for the first few days until I actually got used seeing at night lol, especially when raining.

I would say maybe 2x the visibility and 1.5X the distance.

They light up the road immediately in front of you pretty well, then dissipate as the beam goes further out. The only thing that sucks about them is there is no clear cutoff lines, and obviously they aren't angel eyes

I don't know how the other brands stack up, but I would highly!! recommend something like this as a safety upgrade. The halogens are downright dangerous.

As a bonus, they also make the car look much better. Here are some pics I posted on another thread: http://www.2addicts.com/forums/showt...1#post20278111
Thanks. Just realized you went from halogen to LED. I've got Xenon. So I guess I'm part way between the two you compared and wouldn't get same gains as you. So, for me it may not be worth it since I'll lose angle eyes. Now I guess I got to look up halogen vs xenon posts to interpolate where I"m at between halogen and LED... Anyone know any other ways to boost low beams? Coding light angle or power? etc
Appreciate 0