View Single Post
      08-15-2019, 05:31 PM   #8
RMNB
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2021 440xi CPE BSM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pairadime View Post
Stock Tires are crap. Car has a tendency to understeer in corners. Don't drive with traction control off with stock tires.

If you push your car hard, it might be a good idea to upgrade to M3/M4 Front Lower Control Arms - Alignment is must afterwards. Car is undrivable if not aligned properly. I managed to get 2 degrees of negative camber up front with the M3/M4 Lower Control arms and 1.8 degrees of negative camber in the rear with stock parts

Most people seem to go with Dinan Springs - everybody seems to like how comfortable they are.

I am very happy with my federal evoluzion st-1's - I like to take my car to autocross events and they are very predictable with a high amount of grip, not as good as my Bridgestone RE-71r's but very good for a cheap tire.

There's my 2 cents
Good to know about the Dinan springs. I've had H7R sport before and felt it was too harsh. Just don't want harsh stiff ride BUT the bastard rolls so...what would you do for roll? Bigger roll bars or just springs?

The P4's handle great so I've got that going. BM3 it sounds to be the trick with a CP for sure. I wish I had gone with 19's and p4s as the these little skinny stock rims make it look like a milf mobile without the fat ass which I like in any bmw. I'm kicking myself....VMR 802's in bronze, 19x8 and 19x9 would be perfect imo. Still lurking...
Appreciate 0