View Single Post
      07-04-2019, 05:42 PM   #6
RMNB
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2021 440xi CPE BSM

Exclamation

So far I am trying to figure the best way to set up my car for safety and handling right now.

I just ordered 235/40/18 PS4's... ditching the POS Pirelli P7's. Very unsafe car right now especially with such a short wheel base. Car actually has me nervous as I go hard in a corner.

So what do I do next? Since I'm sticking with a square set up on the 7.5" wide wheels plus the new tires coming what do I do?

My initial thought is to lower the car. In order to keep some comfort would Eibach pro set springs help with the handling without compromising the ride. I'm not doing the traditional Koni coilover set up. Not me. My other E92 has Koni FSD's believe it or not and handles great, feels planted but I have Ag 19's with 235 front and 275 rears PSS, 9.5 and 10 wide wheels. I feel safe in that car but it's a totally different car.

The light precise steering which is extremely responsive btw has me thinking safety first. The car is very sketchy to drive.

Guys I need some help so I can keep this car on the road around corners and not up a tree dead.

SOS! Thank you!
Appreciate 0