Sneekypete
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 230i

Garage List
2017 230ix  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by geeda3 View Post
That's awesome to hear! I'd love to hear a clip if you have one, I've only heard it on Dinan's site on a 328i I believe. And great to hear its not overbearing at all, just looking for something a bit deeper without being too loud.

As for me, everything so far has been cosmetic. Chrome delete, grill, rebadge, tint...that's about it. Hoping the exhaust and intake come in soon. Also I've been wanting to get some springs but they seem impossible to find for the xdrive models. I've found these Vogtland springs that might be the best option from what I've been able to find.

https://www.vogtland-na.com/us/en/pr...prings/951621/

After the exhaust and intake, next step would be bootmod3. Love this car so far and can't wait to finally get some upgrades going!
Looks great! I will try to post the clips tonight if i can figure it out if not just shoot me a PM. Keep me posted on the vogtland springs I am considering those as well... I havent found anyone who actually installed them but am looking for suspension options and there arent a ton unless youre going full coilover...
Appreciate 0