View Single Post
      04-06-2019, 08:51 PM   #5
ledpocket
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: '19 M240xi

On options, my advice is to get the adaptive led lights (~$800 I think) if you're even close to thinking you might want them.

Since led is std now (I believe) it's not as big a jump over the old halogen, but for sure the adaptive leds are waaaaay cooler :-)

I got the premium pkg on my 240. If I remember correctly, it was the only way to get the auto dimming mirrors (not certain of this).

The car I bought also came with collision avoidance, lane departure, and speed limit info which is all from a camera in front of the rear view. I didn't really want it, but there weren't any other cars close by with the rest of the options I wanted (dealer trade). Turns out I kind of like the features, so I'm happy. Haven't had to test out the collision avoidance, but did get a couple red warnings on the dash when I got close.

Also came with m-perf side sill stickers. Not a fan of how the look on a black car and pretty much going to flush the $ when I get around to peeling them off.

Mine also came with the m-perf package which I think was front splitter, black kidneys and wheels, and side skirts. Still had the std rear diffuser. I think it was $1500. I'm thinking I could have skipped the package and got aftermarket wheels and done the rest myself for cheaper, but again dealer trade...I was antsy to get a car and didn't want to wait on a custom order.

I don't have any good tips on negotiating