shoei
Banned
Rep
Drives: MW Vespa w/pink racing stripes

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Rudi View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoei View Post
I'm going to post 1lb of fat, lol. It's fucking wild.

But yeah, the "food pyramid" is the biggest crock of it all. It's like, no wonder this country has an obesity problem. It's starts with the food. Has anyone seen the fast food cup sizes for America vs the world? For example, our large McDonald's soda is basically a S or M size in Japan. USA actually has the largest soda sizes in all ranges. Wrap your brain around that. Heinz ketchup that we all know and love? Heinz is banned in certain countries (like Italy) because they and other countries have determined Heinz ketchup is just straight poison and NO TOMATOES in their product. Seen how many different ketchups Heinz has now? Reason behind it besides getting with the times. Heinz regular that we all know and love is just high fructose corn syrup and flavoring and other terrible shit. I love Heinz, it's the flavor I grew up on so now I just get the simply Heinz or the one without the high fructose corn syrup.

Rudi mentioned juice and that's another one. Vitamin water - it's fucking sugar water. Juice is another culprit, look at "added sugar" vs "natural sugar". Of course OJ has sugar, all fruits have glucose but that's all you want. Just the natural glucose, nothing added.

Stay away from corn syrup / high fructose corn syrup. You want to stay away from some certain hydrogenated oils. Olive oil (make sure you research olive and Avocado oils because a majority of the oil companies are cheating. Flip the bottle make sure it's 100% olive oil and not a blend mixed with canola oil. Seen some that have less than 10% olive oil or my favorite is the ones that say it could have "up to" X% of olive / avocado oil. Oh, it might be none or it might be half of what the bottle says it is? Great, I'll take 2 lol.

He's right about mind over matter to. I can eat the same damn thing every day after working out. It's a "job" for me at this point. Work outs done cardio done? Time for my overnight oats with almond milk + other shit. Every day.
Ughhh, almond milk is another one. Flip the bottle, make sure it's just water and almonds, lol. There's some almond milk with 10 different chemicals and guar gum. Fuck your gums, fuck your added shit, just give me almonds and water lol.

If you want to get right? Eat right. There's a reason they say - "abs are made in the kitchen." Is it 100%? No. But it has a monstrous role in 6 packs. You can do 1000 crunches a day, but if you aren't eating right? Never gonna see your abs. Just get rid of soda first and foremost. Enough with zero sugar - they replace sugar with something as equally if not more terrible. They have the country hooked on high fructose corn syrup. It's bloody criminal what they're doing to people. My understanding is, we are the only country outside of Japan to order specially designed coffins that were originally intended for sumo wrestlers.
This. All of it. Cheese, bread and ketchup were the hardest to give up for me. Once I started killing the cardio and could four miles in about an hour and 15 minutes, ketchup died to me and so did soda. 10 minutes of cardio to burn off a can of soda (I typically go at a rate of 10 calories per minute of cardio)....nope, no time for it.

As you mentioned above, after a while you get to where you look at food as fuel source only. Food tasting good is for the obese, let them have it. Flavor is just an added benefit. In my experience, the better it tastes, the worse it is for you.

Another interesting bit on OJ.
Adam ruins everything is hilarious. The mouthwash and the herpes episodes cracked me up.
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13157.00