BAMxi
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E90 328xi

Garage List
2007 328xi  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bradleyland View Post
Using the 6-series Gran Coupe as a guide, I'd say it's going to be tight. The kind of car you can fit adults in the back of, but not somewhere you'd want to be for extended periods. Then again, I think we'll see the same of the 3-series, so it may be moot.
Yeah, I was thinking it would be pretty tight, but I don't plan on hauling adults regularly. I just want to know that I can accommodate, if the need arises. I used to have a Toyota Celica in college, and it was inconvenient that I could never give more than one person a ride at a time. Although it did come in handy when we were determining who had to drive us out to the bars! I'm excited to see the GranCoupe, though. I have been in the back of an e46 several times, (I'm 6'2") and found it to be manageable. However, when looking at the backseat of my e90, I can't really imagine getting a car with less rear legroom than that. My driver's seat almost touches the backseat as it is! The backseat of the f30 does seem to have a bit more room.

Only time will tell, I guess!